Furs and Treatments
This section contains thumbnail images of most of the treatments that Drawshield can use. A treatment is a regular pattern that covers the whole of the field. They can be blazoned in two ways:
- [tincture] [treatment] [tincture]
- [treatment] [tincture] and [tincture]
The tincture that appears first is the "background" and the second is the colour of the "object"
You can also create your own treatment of abitrary charges by using the construction [tincture] semy of [charge] [tincture]., see the objects category for an example.
Treatments can also be used on divisions and the larger ordinaries. Some of the simpler charges, such as the geometric shapes can also be given treatments but the more complicated charges such as lions usually don't work so well.
- Woven Fabric Patterns
- Treatments of Fixed Colours
- Fur-Like Treatments
- Treatments Constructed from Lines
- Mullet Treatment Variations
- Treatments of Repeated Objects
- Evenly Patterned Treatments